MSIT Policies and Procedures
- Equipment and Data Security - Physical Security, Antivirus, Encryption, Laptops and Portable Devices, etc.
- Equipment Management - Removing Equipment, Surplus Procedures, etc.
- Minimum Hardware and Software Requirements - What a computer must have to be allowed on the Medical School network.
- Software Policies - Software purchasing, licenses.
- Student Policies and Procedures
Links to Policies from Other Departments
- Exception from Medical School Group Policies (research computers only)
- Retrieval of Computer Equipment From Surplus
- Security Acknowledgement: Form | Tutorial (explains form contents)
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of these policies, please contact your LAN Manager by entering a MSIT Help Request.