•    College transcript(s) – Official or unofficial.   Please note that unofficial transcripts are acceptable only if both the student's and the university's full name are clearly identified on the first page (a URL alone is not an acceptable school identifier).  No copier copies will be accepted.
•    Two (2) letters of reference (these can be sent by U.S. mail, or email) but must come directly from the letter writer.
•    The mailing and email address is as follows:

            UT-H SRP c/o
            Vaccaro Greaves
            6431 Fannin, JJL 315
            Houston, Texas  77030